Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Thank you for Party Karacters

Thank you for you amazing review Fashana on yelp! Elsa and Anna had a wonderful time. Thank you taking the time to write a amazing comment for Party Karacters

I had Anna and Elsa ( Nicole) from Party Karacters at my daughter Aleena's 4th birthday party! Boy, were they a hit!! Princess Anna matched my daughter who wanted to dress in her Anna coronation dress smile emoticon

The two of them did an awesome job entertaining the kids with their fantastic face painting and cute balloon twisting!! They even sang as they were face painting! I loved how they posed with the kids for photos! Super Cute!! The adult guests too were pretty impressed at how professional the two of them were.

I am very happy to note how successful Party Karacters have become over the years!! I will definitely recommend them!

Keep up the good work Nicole 


Party Karacters
949-328-4512
www.partykaracters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment