Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Superhero Party!! Charlie's 4th Birthday

Great Party!! Thank you Tiffany for the sweet review!
Party Karacters was FANTASTIC! I can't say Thank You enough!
Nicole was a great pleasure to help coordinate my 4 year olds birthday party with offering a variety of Party Karacters services. We picked Batman and Black Widow for our superhero party. They showed up ready to party with great enthusiasm. Superhero training, face painting, & balloon twisting! I think the parents had as much fun watching our kids play as the kids did! I asked my son what the best part of his party was & he answered, "When Batman played with me & my friends." So sweet! They were fabulous, professional, & so spirited! Thank you!!!!! We'll see you next year for our next themed party ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment