Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thank you for the Review!

Thank you very much pokey!


Jake the Neverland Pirate and Izzy the Pirate exceeded my expectations at my daughter's 5th Birthday Party. When my daughter expressed that she wanted a Pirate Ice Skating party, I never imagined that I would be able to find Jake the Neverland Pirate and Izzy the Pirate characters for hire (since they were fairly new Disney characters), let alone ones who could ice skate! They entertained the kids both on the ice and off. And they turned a short walk from the ice skating rink to the restaurant where the 2nd half of the party was being held into a wonderful pirate adventure filled with songs, gold doubloons and excitement.
I would highly recommend Party Karacters! They were really easy to work with, very professional and most importantly, the entertainers were GREAT!

www.partykaracters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment